Friday, September 5

Say thank you with succulents! {Thank you printables}


Can I just say how happy I am that fall is here
and summer is but a distant memory?

All I can say is, we survived summer
and I for one am looking forward to some
sweaters and boots and structure in our day,
children in school and chili and football games.
I've never been more ready.
({Did I mention kids in school?!?}
I mean, I love my kids, but just a little bit of absence {and space}
 makes my heart grow so much fonder.




I have so many people in my life that I am deeply grateful for
and I wanted to give them a little thank you to let them know how awesome they really are.
I, for one, love getting plants as gifts,
because they're pretty and they make me happy and they last.
{at least a little while in my house}


 I've had this little project in mind since I saw these
sweet little containers at the Dollar Store.



I picked up some succulents from Lowe's
and made some little flags.
The whole thing cost about $5 each,
just a little more than a card, right?

Okay, here's what you'll need:

A glass container with a wide mouth.

A variety of succulents


Glue Gun

Fabric scraps and twine to wrap around


Wooden shishkabob skewers

and these little flags printed on cardstock.
Click here to print.


1. Plant your succulents.


2. Wrap your fabric scraps around & glue gun to the jar.


3. Print out the flags on card stock & glue gun them to the sticks.

4. Give to someone wonderful.


Super easy, right?
I hope you have fun with these.
Now bring on the fall. Pretty please.


 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and uplifting work. You are very kind to do so and, obviously, you are very talented and serious about your walk with Jesus. I appreciate you and look forward to enjoying more of your stuff in the future. I pray God will bless you and keep the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete