Sunday, June 28

A Free Summer Art Journaling Workshop!


While searching for camps for my kids this summer, 
I was thinking, I wanna go to camp. I need a camp for me.

So, my super creative friend, Melissa, from Pink Paper Peppermints, and I
have been dreaming up a fun summer workshop for us {you and me}
We want to get together to share our faith & creativity,
to encourage each other, and rally around one another,
to share techniques and learn from each other.

It’s pretty much what we would want to be a part of, if we could find it.
Wanna see what we’ve been working on?

Journaling by Heart
A Free Summer Art Journaling Workshop


Just for us! To meet and create together.

This is for everyone. Beginners, experts, artists, nonartists.
It doesn’t matter how much experience you have,
if you are interested in art journaling your faith, this is for you.

Join us in our Facebook Community: Faith Art Journaling Community

We’ll get started creating this Friday, July 3.
I would love to see you there.

 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How? where? online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How generous of you to share your creativity with all, Erin. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited. I am going to post the information in the "His Kingdom Come" community right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do we register? I can't find any links.

    ReplyDelete