Wednesday, September 9

*New* Scripture Prints available as Printables!


Hello friends! After a long August break,
I am thrilled to share with you my grand fall shop reopening.

The big news?  I finally have printables available for you!
This is an affordable way of filling your walls with beautiful scripture.
I'm working on converting my whole shop to have a printable option,
but it takes a loooooooooooooooooooong while,
so if there is a different print in my shop that you'd like to purchase as a printable,
just email me at erinbutson@gmail.com.

Here is my latest series of prints.
I had so much fun with these. I just coulnd't stop. I still can't stop.
I've been instgramming them for a while, now.
I'm offering them as printables in my shop for just $5 each,



You can also order them as regular prints
{I'll print them on beautiful, 80 lb. linen cardstock here.}
I also {finally} have larger printed options on rolled canvas
and stretched canvas here in my shop.


I've been going a little crazy with hand lettering!
I seriously can't stop.
These are available as printables here, too.

And here are the last of my lastest babies,
also available as printables.



And because paintings make the very best presents...

Friday I'll have all of the 
original 8 x 10 mixed media collages
 for sale in my shop for only $28 each.

Original art, people! 

My studio is caving in on me and I've GOT to let it go.
Until tomorrow, friends.


 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! You amaze me at all you accomplish! So excited for the printables!

    ♥ M~

    ReplyDelete