Sunday, October 25

Faith Art Friday


Well, we had great intentions of posting a 
Faith Art tutorial every Friday, but I just couldn't make it happen. 
It was a lot in the summer, when I wasn't working, 
but it proved to be too much between working, 
and keeping my family clothed and fed.
(Why do they keep on insisting on these things???)
Melissa put it perfectly: 

Well Faith Art Friday has gotten off to a bit of a rocky start.  
Erin and I sure appreciate your patience and grace as we figure out 
how to be more consistent in our posting and keep our families fed 
and clothed at the same time (they just weren't willing to give that up for the cause, ha!).

And we so appreciate your patience as we figure this out together.

Melissa has prepared an epic post for you today right here
inspired by one of my favorite hymns: Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.

For future Fridays:
Melissa has prepared a prompt for us every Friday (after this).
***Thank you, Melissa!!!***
(so much work!)

So you can come to our blogs or sign up for our newsletters 
to receive the prompt on Fridays.


THEN (the most important part)
share what you've created on our closed Facebook page.
(just ask to join & we'll confirm. super easy.)





Thanks again, for your patience as we figure out how to 
continue art journaling our faith in a sustainable way.
Thanks of coming here and being a part. 
I am so thankful for this community!


 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my ... anything you guys do is wonderful whether it's every Friday, every other Friday, one Friday a month! You should not apologize because as a fellow mom/wife ... I get it, and I'm sure everyone else does as well. I can't believe you are continuing this and it's free ... I love getting your emails whenever the two of you have time AND I have learned so much ... both artistically and spiritually. Many thanks for everything ... go at your pace, we are all blessed to have you whenever you find the time to share your talent and your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you have painted with guesso and paint and then add your quote with paints etc. - do you ever do a top layer on your pages or are they just a rough feel of the paint and gesso?

    ReplyDelete