Sunday, October 11

Sunday Scripture *Free* Printable

Today I have a little sneek peek, 
a free scripture printable for a little encouragement for you today.







I love this verse.
In all things. We give thanks.
In the good stuff and the hard stuff.
On Monday morning and Friday afternoon.
I love the certainty that we will give thanks.
No matter what.

He is still God and we will keep on giving thanks.


In the piles of laundry and dirty floors.

We will give thanks.
In the soccer games and days at the beach.
We will give thanks.
In the exhaustion and mundane of the every day.
We will give thanks.
When we don't understand what He is doing.
We will give thanks.
In all things.

Such a great reminder to me each morning as I start the day each day.

God is God and we will keep on giving him thanks. Together.

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I need "Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2. I see you have one, but the Romans doesn't print good, & your name is not readable at all.Can you help me please? I want to use it for a ladies' conference in Haiti Jan. 3-5, 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping me put God's Word in my home for my family and friends to see!! I know God will bless you for your giving heart

    ReplyDelete