Wednesday, November 11

*** Free 2016 Faith Art Calendar is here!***

Finally! It's here!
I've been working hard to get the 2016 Faith Art Calendar 
ready for you as a small way to say:

{Thank you!}

Thank you for coming here, and encouraging, 
and just for being your awesome self. 

This 5 x 7 printable faith art calendar is available 
for FREE when you sign up here for my newsletter.


*Please note that the link to the calendar will be emailed to you 
after you confirm you acceptance to the newsletter.




The full size (8.5 x 11) 2016 faith art calendar is 
professionally printed on thick glossy paper
and is available here in the shop. 






Print some out as *inexpensive* gifts for 
your family, friends, neighbors & postman {of course}
this Christmas. This is for personal & ministry use only.
Need some tips for printing & displaying your calendar? 
Here are some creative ideas



I worked really hard on this.
If you like the 2016 calendar, will you please share this on
pinterest, facebook, instagram, twitter, 

or whatever you like to do?
Thank you, thank you x 100!

 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, Happy Thanksgiving ! Thanks for all the beauty you produce !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, Happy Thanksgiving ! Thanks for all the beauty you produce !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get this free calender if im already a subscriber?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to the Bible and Bible journaling. I've read just a few verses. I have a relationship with God, but I do not attend a church. I have a desire to read and learn the bible. I came across a video that showed a person studying a verse and then journaling and creating art in the margin of the Bible journal. I do not know where they purchased that Bible journal. I Google Bible journaling and you were the first recommendation. I look forward to learning from you and your group. I would greatly appreciate any guidance you could give me.

    Thank you
    Always with love
    Robin Ann

    ReplyDelete