Monday, December 28

What's on my Kitchen Table + a simple way to display your 2016 Scripture Art Calendar

I love this week between Christmas and New Year's.
I feel like it's a a free ticket to get cozy and drink too much coffee and snuggle up by the fire
and let my boys play video games while I paint and paint and paint. 
{Please overlook the run-on sentences. I'm on break.}




I've been kind of obsessed with black ink lately. Doodling and drawing and writing with it. 
This is what my kitchen table looks like right now. Bliss.






I'm working on a new logo for Faith Art Fridays in 2016.
I'm working on Friday's post, too, so join us here on New Year's Day
for the first Faith Art Friday of 2016.
And yes, we're going to pick  a word. Because I love picking a word. 
It's one of my favorite things, so be thinking & praying about your word. 




I'm also creating thank you notes because I'm the world's worst thank you note writer. ever.
 It's embarrassing. If you never get a thank you note from me please don't take it personally.
It's me, not you. Maybe actually making thank you notes will inspire me to write them and actually send them? Maybe? Okay, probably not, but I like the idea...




I also want to redo my blog and everything that goes along with it. 
I get this way about every 3 months though. I get tired of my logo and look.
But I really want it to reflect more of my style, if that makes sense?




So, have you printed your 2016 Scripture Calendar yet?
If you haven't, click here to sign up for my newsletter.



The link to the calendar will be emailed to you as soon as you confirm your subscription.
Don't worry, you can unsubscribe right away. I won't stalk you. I promise. 

If you are already subscribed, I just sent you an email with the link to the calendar,
 so check your email. If you still cannot download the calendar after signing up, just email me at: erinbutson@gmail.com and I will send it to you.



I found these sweet little easels at Michael's a while ago and painted them white.
They make a perfect little stand for these guys.






I always love these cute mini-clipboards for the calendars, too,
in case you want to hang it on the wall. 
You can get these here;




Here are a few more simple ideas I came up with to display the calendar.


Thanks for being here. Enjoy!

 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the beautiful little calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the calendar...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing the calendar...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask please how you cut them. When I cut mine, one side is small on the margins then the other. I cut down the middle at 5.5. Thank you again and cant wait for all your changes in 2016 that you dream for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waste & Recycling Bins
    Help keep your kitchen tidy with waste bins from CP Kitchen Components. With our range you can find a number of styles to find the perfect solution for your home. From freestanding kitchen waste bins to hinged door bins to waste compactors, buy them here to immediately freshen up your kitchen!

    Contact Us
    CP Kitchen Components
    Unit 7 Spring Mill, Moor St,
    Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 3DD
    01706 365 366
    sales@cpkitchencomponents.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Website wonderful, I also owned a site talking about cooking recipes delicious, such
    طريقة عمل الكبسة بالدجاج
    طريقة عمل الزلابية
    طريقة عمل صوابع زينب
    طريقة عمل بلح الشام
    طريقة عمل البسبوسة بالقشطة
    طريقة عمل البسبوسة بالصور
    طريقة عمل كفتة الفراخ
    طريقة عمل كفتة الارز
    طريقة عمل الكفتة المشوية على الفحم
    طريقة عمل البيتزا بالصور
    طريقة عمل البيتزا الايطالية
    طريقة عمل البيتزا هت
    طريقة عمل الكريب بالصور
    طريقة عمل حمص الشام
    طريقة عمل الكريب بالشيكولاتة
    طريقة عمل الكيك بالبرتقال
    طريقة عمل الكيكة الاسفنجية
    طريقة عمل الكيك بالكاكاو
    طريقة عمل كيكة النسكافيه
    طريقة عمل كيكة الشيكولاتة
    طريقة عمل كيكة جوز الهند
    طريقة عمل كيكة قدرة قادر
    طريقة عمل كيكة الشطرنج

    Owned site also offers many Home Services, The first part is talking about for buy knives, such as
    global knife set review

    global knives reviews

    zwilling ja henckels knives reviews

    henckels knives reviews

    victorinox chef knives reviews

    victorinox kitchen knives reviews

    chef knives reviews

    The second is talking about the website, the problems of water leaks and how its solutions and areas that are out of our branches is
    كشف تسربات المياه

    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

    ReplyDelete