Sunday, May 29

Scripture Sunday *Free* Printable: You are God's masterpiece. Ephesians 2:10

You are God's masterpiece.
He has created you anew in Christ Jesus 
so that you can do the good things
that He planned for you long ago.

Ephesians 2:10









This is one of my favorite verses. I talked about it here.
It is a daily reminder of who I am.
The lesson I keep learning and relearning:

You do you.

Stay in your lane.

Put your blinders on and keep your eyes on Him.


I get in trouble when I start looking around, thinking I need to do 
what she is doing, or that person over there is doing, 
when really, God created me to do the good things
that He planned for me to do.

He thought about me. 
He created me.
He planned good things for me to do.

I need to stop looking around, 
and simply look up to God, 
and look down to do those good things.
Whether it's making art or dishes or playing transformers on the floor.

There are good things that He created only me to do,
that only I can do.
When I'm doing that, 
I am exactly where I need to be. 

What if we all really believed this verse?
My prayer is that we will, you + me, 
I think it will change the way we live and love each other,
and it will change the way we see each other,
how we spend our time each day, 
as our days turn into years, and years turn into lives. 

I made this free printable for us, and our families
Print it & put it up & give it away.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love, love, love your freebies! And I have purchased from your etsy shop, too. :)
    A quick note on this one...I think you forgot the word "in" that should appear between anew and Christ Jesus. Think you could update it and share again? Or perhaps I am blind and missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such amazing news!!! Congratulations! My favorite adult coloring book is one with scripture. I am so excited to see yours. Many blessings to you in 2017!
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete