Pages

Monday, November 8

Thankful: This Artful Life


This artful life is still very new to me.
And I'm so thankful for it.
It's like a whole piece of me was
hiding in a closet or something.



I got to play in my studio for
 three whole hours today.
bliss.


I'm not sure where I'm going with these,
but I'm having fun playing.

A little texture building technique I discovered today:
The corrugated side of the coffee sleeve.
Perfect for dragging through gesso to build up texture.



I'll have a booth at the Queen Bee Market
this Friday and Saturday at the Del Mar Hilton.


Come say hello if you're in the neighborhood!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I was in the neighborhood!!! I like your gesso texturizing idea, thanks! Keep having fun, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your art. Love your spirit :) Have fun this weekend! Wish I could stop by your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    Thanks for the comments on my blog. I totally know what you mean, which is why I keep coming back to your blog whenever I see new posts! There is something familiar about you :)

    Yay us!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete