Pages

Friday, November 22

2014 Scripture Art Calendar is here!

2016 Scripture Art Calendar is free and
 ready for you to print, enjoy, and share 
when you sign up for my email newsletter here.







finally.
it's finished!


you guys.
I've been working on this
thing for so long.


the 2014 Scripture Art Calendar for you
and the people you love.

Here is each and every month.
12 months of scripture
printed on beautiful 8 1/2 x 11 linen
80 lb. linen textured card stock


It comes with a handmade wooden calendar hanger
 in the color of your choice.

A perfect way to start a new year.

Would you like to receive tutorials, printables, and daily inspiration in your email?
Sign up here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This blessed me so much, thank you for sharing your beautiful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. What color medium did you use. I'd like to do this for scripture memorization. Yours are very beautiful. I'm afraid mine wouldn't stand up to yours!

    ReplyDelete