Pages

Wednesday, January 15

Pick Your Portion: Free Printable Bible Verse Art. Matthew 16. Who do you say I am?

Jesus asks me:
I really don't care about what everyone else says,
What about you?
Who do you say I am?
With your words?
With your time?
With your wants and desires?
With your heart?
With the way you treat others who have nothing to offer you?
With the way you treat people who greatly annoy you?
With the way you speak to the least of these?
And those you love the most?

Okay, okay. I stand convicted,
yet unable to change myself by myself. Right?



And I can't believe Peter's answer: 

Join me at Pick Your Portion today 
to read the rest.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Christian Greeting Cards! It will provide biblical guidance, understanding and encouragement in your everyday life. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    Bible Verses on Friendship and Love Ecclesiastes

    ReplyDelete