Pages

Wednesday, January 4

The Art of Grace: Creative Christian Coloring Book to Inspire Your Heart

I'm so excited to share my big news with you! 
It's really been my dream come true, 
and I'm so happy to finally get to share it with you. 
I've been illustrating an adult coloring book full of Bible verses centered around grace.

My coloring book is called The Art of Grace 
and it will be available in Walmart (!) on March 14th! 
But it is available for presale on Amazon 
at a discounted price. 



I get to do this! For real. 
Pretty much, my dream come true. 

Now that it is finally in it's final stages, 
it's weird and wonderful. I can't believe it. 

It was about 1,000 times more work than I ever dreamed. 
I learned Adobe Illustrator. 
I drew and doodled and drew some more.
I stayed up way too late many late nights. 
But now that the book release is almost here, 
it is so worth it. 




When my editor contacted me and asked me if I'd be interested in contributing to a coloring book, back in August, I was (of course) very excited. It has been the busiest time of my entire life. 

In August I went back to work teaching first grade full time for the first time in eight years. This year my baby boy is in kinder and my oldest is in 2nd grade at my school. I am beyond thankful that we get to go to school together. I just feel really fortunate that I get to work full time and be with my kids. 

But when I was asked to illustrate the book, I just had to. 
And I did. We did; my husband, my kids, my mom & dad. Many, many late nights later, we did it! 

Thank you for meeting me here and supporting me. 

I wasn't able to create a calendar this year. I love making a calendar each year. I love having it and giving it away. I haven't completely given up on it, but it may just have to wait until next year. I will let you know if I do, but for now I'm going to sleep for a week... 
after I do report cards!

Love, 
Erin


44 comments:

  1. Congrats Erin!! An accomplishment you should be proud of. I have always loved your artwork. I will have to check it out and from the pics you posted it looks adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us out in cyberland.

    Sincerely,
    Julie W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Congrats Erin!! You are my hero! Love your designs and pray it will go very well with your coloring book. It is beautiful, love your topic too! "GRACE"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you for your sweet encouragement, Isabel!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! That's wonderful news. I'm so excited for you, and it looks like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an accomplishment!! I teach full-time and know how all-consuming it is. Congratulations!! Youre work is always so beautiful and I love that this coloring book is all about grace. I'm pre-ordering right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for ordering, Kathie! It has been crazy, but in the best possible way.

      Delete
  5. Hooray! When you are creating, I am inspired! Selfishly, I'm SO happy your dream came true! But truly, Erin, what an accomplishment! He has blessed you! Thank you for sharing your gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! You are so sweet! Thanks so much for all of your encouragement!!!

      Delete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS. HOW EXCITING IS THAT.
    what a amazing thing and what a sweet blessing..thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, crazy, exciting and amazing :) Thanks for celebrating with me!

      Delete
  7. Wow - Congratulations, I'm so excited for you - and I can't wait to purchase your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Going now to check it out. Looks beautiful from this post! .... and thank you for all the work creating it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They will celebrate Your abundant goodness...Psalm145:7 He is good, isn't He?? Celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is "exceedingly abundantly beyond all that I ask or can imagine" :) crazy:) Thanks Deb!

      Delete
  10. I got my book in last week! I haven't had the opportunity to use it because I'm recovering from hand surgery but I love it already! You were one of the very first artists I saw who did mixed media art and I love your style. I have tried to imitate your art (but not very well) - thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Mrs. Arin ..
    I am glade to know your blog post. It conveys worth thing for your all readers.

    I wish you get your better goal further, and share its knowledge for use here.

    By the way, we are tolongtangtugas. Great greeting for you there. We are a website which is providing some educational informations, stories, Indonesian grammar, and some useful information related with personal skill.

    Below is our great post that you can read :

    1. Info Bimtek Pemendagri, and
    2. Les Privat Bahasa Inggris Pamekasan.

    Thank you my friend, see you .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the survey, Shopee ranked first with a percentage of 56 percent as an e-commerce brand that first appeared in the minds of women, then followed by Tokopedia with a percentage of 16.3 percent, Lazada 11.8 percent, Bukalapak with a percentage of 6.4 percent, JD.ID 2.4 percent, 1.9 percent and Zalora 1.2 percent.

    However, Cara belanja online di Shopee by competing with tokopedia with a percentage of 39 each, 2 percent and 38.2 percent for women aged 42-55 years who don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes you have to try something completely different in order to find the best solution for your problem. That’s why we’re here to share our personal experience with premature ejaculation treatment oil from YaGoat Pain reliever oil company . We can promise you that this unique premature ejaculation treatment will help you overcome your problem even if it’s been bothering you your whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An unquestionable improvement stage, TO TECH TIMES, will close the opening among industry and cash related partner linkage and grassroots level.totechtimes

    ReplyDelete
  16. An electronic store sells different befuddling home things, for instance, Moroccan mats, Moroccan floor cushions, poufs, pads, silk thorny plant cushions, astounding district rugs, stunning thing, changed floor covers, striking embellishments, Moroccan expert work that is demandingly amounted to and as shown by a general perspective more.numi dang

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. c4fcd7762877f34fcda0f68d206a4a33
    sms onay
    website kurma
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. bf9d6de78eff35847f50c86bd57cd91e
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  19. applianceslux is a website that provides information on home appliances. We cover everything from dishwashers to air conditioners, and everything in between. Our editorial team is passionate about helping consumers make the best choices when it comes to their home appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  20. vector gi is a top-tier graphic design agency specializing in vector illustrations, logo design, svg
    and brand development.

    ReplyDelete