Pages

Thursday, February 17

OWOH winner and... ramblings.

We have a winner...
We just don't know who it is yet.
Today is the official end of 
One World One Heart blog hopping extravaganza.
I'll be announcing the winners  tonight.

and some thought s on blogging...

How can I know what I think till I see what I say?
E. M. Forster


This is so true for me.
I just want to do art.
I'm not a writer. It scares me.   
In the studio I go and go and go.
in a frenzy.

It's not until I stop.
 and think about the process.
and see my words. and read them back to myself.
that I make connections between
my art and my real life.


And as much as I want to lock it up in pretty compartments
& stick some gel medium & rickrack on the top,
life is one messy connected mess.

Blogging helps me sort out the mess.
And most of the time I don't even know what I think
until I sit down to blog about it.
and it comes out.


I'm surprised by what's in there.
Kind of like art.
The writing, the painting,
take on this weird life of their own,
kind of like having kids,
so you are a part of them,
and have a hand in creating them,
but they're not entirely yours,
because they grow up and do their own thing. 



New inspirational prints in my etsy shop.







1 comment: