Pages

Friday, June 8

Make Me Laugh

It's been a marathon two weeks...
insane in the membrane crazy. I'm exhausted.
And to top it off, unbeknownst to me,
an alien inhabited my body and made me spend hours on
Pinterest cracking up from someecards
And by cracking, I mean peeing my pants.
these always make me laugh.
always.
Disclaimer: these are like laughing crack.
You won't be able to stop.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

in case you need more
(I'll be your dealer)
just click on my 
i just like this board on pinterest.

hmmm... made for me.

so true











and  my new favorite...
Okay, okay, fine.
I'll stop and get off the computer and go to sleep.
(See above.)
May you have an unbelievably happy Friday.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously laughing here...I always place my panties under something...
    And I love the one about trying to see the others persons view...

    Thanks for the laughs!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny I had to call my husband over to look! These got him to laugh as well... Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol love these!!! Loved the last one sooo true:O) Thanks for the laughs:O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed that smile you just put on my face.

    ReplyDelete