Pages

Sunday, October 18

Things come undone...

We went to the pumpkin patch last week.... so fun! This baby rode on a tractor, in a wheelbarrow, on daddy's shoulders and finally... a pony! Yes, he rode a pony. He was so thrilled with himself, but he really didn't want anything to do with the animals at the petting zoo.
I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. I miss my computer! Ever since thisbaby started walking/running I fall down on the couch the minute he goes to bed. I can barely brush my teeth and most tof the time I save tyhe dishes for morning (and hate myself in the morning)...
So, my new challenge for myself:
Walk every day.
Blog every day. Even if it's just a thought or a sentence or a wondering. I love getting on to read my favorite blogs and feel connected again...
It's so easy to get disconnected so quickly...
and another challenge: try to make art!!! how? I haven't figured that one out yet... I need to make myself begin... and then I get into the zone... beginning is the hardest part. darned inertia. darned that... what's the 2nd law of thermodynamics where things come undone?!?! can I blame my jiggly arms on that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment