Pages

Sunday, January 3

Thoughts on Ghandi...



I just finished this piece. I have loved Ghandi ever since I saw the movie in my world civilizations class with Mr. Heflin in 9th grade. It changed my life.

I have thought about him often, through different seasons of my life. One little man with courage and tenacity changed the world. peacefully. wow.

truth is so much more intriguing than any fiction one could invent.
so here it is...

my resolution is a long list of ways to be a better me. the
mom
wife
friend
teacher
artist
daughter
housekeeper
neighbor
fill-in-the-blank here

that I want to be.

it is probably the same list I had last year and probably the same list I'll have next year.

this year I want to go a little easier on myself and others. to find joy in acceptance. to take time for important stuff. and to remember these words. i want to be the change that i want to see in my world.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful piece and so true...

    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and inspirational piece! Wishing you all the best in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete