Pages

Saturday, January 26

Life Happens...

When You're Not Looking

We had a great trip to California Adventure
with my aunt and uncle and cousins. 
It was our first time. so fun.



The funniest blog post ever.
And so true.


I finally finished Josh's room. 
After 19 months. 


We've been reading this book at night. 
It's awesome. I learn so much.
Jack loves it.


I've been making a lot of art..
And it's fun.


Playing in my journals and trying to finish up my 31 days. 
This was a way bigger commitment than I thought,
I'm loving getting through it.
It's making me think through 
how I journal and why I journal.





My studio/kitchen table



We chose our new words for the year at Creative Bookclub.
I love doing this together. The best. 


more journal pages in progress.





And one sick and grumpy kid. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it okay for boys and men to be real grumpy when sick? I LOVE the room you designed, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh's room looks awesome! Wow that is amazing...you are so talented friend:)

    ReplyDelete