Pages

Monday, January 2

Hello 2012.


Hello new year.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zls4Ao3GyM&feature=related

Hello couldn't be any more politically incorrect,
but it always  makes me laugh.


Hello messy studio.
{I've missed you friend.}



Hello new blog banner.
{done in Picnik}


Hello new verse for the year.








Hello beginnings of a new journal.


Hello view from my ergo.
{I love this view.}

Hello sick kids for going on 2 weeks.



Hello sleep.
{Someone please, oh please make these babies sleep.}

Hello new episodes of Downton Abbey.
{6 days to go.}
{Season 2 starts on Sunday, Jan. 8, on PBS}
{If you missed the first season you can stream it from Netflix &
sit in front of your TV for 8 solid glorious hours.
You can thank me later.}

Hello new camera.

Hello new year.
It's gonna be a good one.
I can feel it.

What are you saying hello to in 2012?


{Linking with Lisa}
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello to just everyday... I call mine Goals and jot them down monthly but usually I just take it day by day:O) Hope the kiddos feel better soon I so remember those days. Sending great vibes your way:O) Thanks for sharing:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweet gal! got your email... responding pronto!

    i'm so sorry your babies have been sick. i hope and pray relief and wellness are coming soon.

    i love the ergo. best baby carrier ever.

    you have a gorgeous space here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all get some sleep soon. Those days are so rough. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning to boost enterprise YouTube presence in market? Signup now at YTBPals and get your first a thousand free subscribers right now, also test armslist tri cities fireamrms classified armlist.

    ReplyDelete