over and over.
In all areas of life.
So I thought I should listen.
I love making these lists.
I love new beginnings.
Even though life can get so busy and rushed.
I can go through the year without really doing what I want to do.
Without living how I want to live.
Just making this list
reminds me to live with intention.
It reminds me of who I am and how I want to live.
Even when life gets busy.
35 Things in 2011
1. Have a baby.
2. Download music I love.
3 Video Jack’s Johnny Cash routine.
4 Hike with my boys.
5 Make photo books for Jack.
6 Make art with fabric & paint & my sewing machine.
7.A weekend away with my husband.
8 Serve & give in some way.
9. Cut a stamp.
10. Sleep in a tent with Jack
11. Make art: cloth flowers on wood
12. Make an advent calendar
13. Make Christmas ornaments
14. Teach adults
15. Make a new studio
16. Make caramel apples.
17. Host a craft night with friends.
18. Go apple picking with Jack.
19. Participate in an artist swap.
20. Complete a 10k
21. Take a photoshop class
22. Watch a documentary on an artist.
23. Go on a retreat.
24. See a play.
25. Update blog/logo/button/banner, etc.
26. Memorize favorite verses
27. Go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market
28. Make a banner for the house.
29.. Give something to our neighbors.
30. Start/work on. Complete an Art Journal
31. Make art: heart series.
32. Get art into a gallery.
33. Make scrabble pendants.
34. Be a good friend.
35. Reread Life of the Beloved.